A classroom course used for improving knowledge of safe driving techniques and motor vehicle law compliance. Course may qualify for:
- Insurance cost reduction
- Two-point credit on driving record if taken voluntarily (no DMV or court requirement)
- Reinstatement after driver's license revocation
- Under-age-21, six point accumulation
- Employment Driving Permit
Student must be on time and attend complete eight-hour class. No exceptions. Space Limited, Sign Up Today!
Driving is a skill which can and should be continually improved. AAA’s eight-hour Driver Improvement Class is a course that can help drivers keep driving knowledge fresh and get the most out of your vehicle, while reducing risk to you, your passengers, and others on the road. The course covers topics like:
- Managing Visibility, Time & Space
- How to use new vehicle technology
- Distractions, Drowsiness & Aggressive Driving
- Alcohol & Medications
- Comfort & Safety Tips
- New driving techniques
Enrolling in a comprehensive driving improvement course helps ensure a driver has the most up-to-date driving techniques and understands the newest vehicle safety technologies.